2008年9月28日日曜日

Eve

I had kept diary in New Zealand. I will write it by inches. This diary is the day before leaving Japan, August 1st.

I will leave Japan tomorrow. I have never been to abroad so I'm nervous. Today,I got up 10. I called Haruno to tell about baggage. My mother has been in hospital now. My father went to my grand mother's house to meet and talk with my brother's teacher. I'm lonely and I can't think what I should have to bring to NZ! Haruno told me what she put in her suitcase. She is very kind so she invited me to her house and showed them. At 12, I went to her house. I kooked her baggage and talked about NZ. I note the necessary. I said good-bye and went to shopping . I bought some clothes and snacks. After that I went to hospital to meet my mother. She was well and fine. I talked with her a lot. On July 26th, she operated. I left there at 5. I went back home and put in my suitcase. I have to make my suitcase's weight 20 kg! I adjust it. At night, my friends sent me many e-mails. They encourage me. I was very very happy. I love them. I don't want to leave Japan but I must leave tomorrow. I bring many pictures. At 9, my father came back home. We went to bed by 12. Because I have to get up at 4!

257 words

0 件のコメント: