2008年6月3日火曜日

Essay 5 The worst day in your life

When I was 10 years old, I had gone to Johoku elementary school. Now, I live in Kokubu but that day I lived in Shimizu. It is my local place and I love there. When I was 10, I was quiet girl maybe now I am too. Teacher of my class is Ms. Tabata. She is cool and kind but sometimes it is dangerous to make her angry. She loves aerobics. When we take physical education, she always brings a cassette. She turns on and dancing. We have to dance too. I don’t like PE class but I like dancing with my friends. I like her very much. What she told made my heart move. I talked a lot with her. One day, maybe it was a summer vacation. She planed a day for playing with classmates. I was happy. I wanted to meet my classmates during summer vacation. She spoke us “Shall we see some movies? “ Of course I wanted to go. She told the date and title of movies. The move was “Babe”. I really wanted to see. My friend and I promise the time to get meet.
However I was sick the day!!!! I wanted to go and see movies with friends and teacher. I was high fever so I couldn’t move my body. My mother called my teacher and I rested at home. After summer vacation my friends talked about the movies and they looked very happy. I wanted to go out the day so after the day, I decided that I will take care of my condition.

263 words

0 件のコメント: