2009年1月6日火曜日

Go back to Japan

Today is last day in NZ for me. I was very sad and happy. I don' t know why I feel that. Last night, children gave me some letters. I cried that night. I really wanted to go back to Japan because I want to talk with my best friend. I want to meet my family. However, I had very good time in NZ. I don't want to leave here. This picture is last breakfast. I want to eat a lot but if I stay in dining room more longer, I will cry so I went to my room and I pretend to clean my room. At that time, Jane gave me a necklace. I was very happy. After that, I said goo-bye to children and Joney. I was very sad but I didn't cry. Jane drives bus stop for me. I talked with her. However, when I said good-bye to her, I cried. I really wanted to go back to Japan but I wanted stay more time. I gave her letter and I went back to Japan. In NZ, I had great time.
(188 words/ Total15714)


0 件のコメント: