2008年12月29日月曜日

Pictures



I took some pictures.
-Police car
It looked different from Japanese police car and NZ police car. The color of car is interesting and strange. When I saw Police car, I scared of it. Of course I didn't do bad things but I scared of it. The NZ police car looked very cute. It is like a toy car.
-Vet
I found the hospital of animals in my way from home to school. The hospital looked very cute. The wall is drawn pictures of animals. My host family have a rabbit and a cat. One day, a rabbit had gone a day. I worried about her. I asked my mother that did she go to hospital? She answered me that she went to house of friends to play with children. I was very happy to hear that.
-Convenience store
There are some convenience stores in New Zealand but there is interesting things. The convenience store is always near gas station.
161 words

0 件のコメント: