2008年12月29日月曜日

My favorite 3C

Sometimes when I have free time, I make sweets for my friends.

-Cheese cake
When I was elementary school student, I made cheese cake for kateihoumon. Do you know that? In May, new teacher will come to students' house and talk with parents. The teacher will go around children's house. It is very busy event for her or him, I think so I made some sweets for him. Every year I made it and he looked very happy. I was very happy too.

-Cookies
I like making cookies very much. I know good flour of cookies. Every Christmas, I made it. When I made it, I always gave it to my friends.

-Cream puff
I have never make cream puff but this year, I tried to cook. It is difficult to make, it looked very strange but I could make the cream puff so good! My family ate all of them. I will make it better next year!

159 words

0 件のコメント: