2008年12月30日火曜日

Grand father











The day I went to shopping with Jane's parents and Ella. The day is Sunday so I have no school. The day is also Margot's friend's birthday so she and Jane went to party for him. I and Ella have no plan so her parents came and went shopping with. Grand father is interesting old man. He is funny but his pronunciation is difficult for me to hear. However, grand mother is nice British English so I could talk and hear. I ate cute cookie. I told her about my grand father. He past so I can't go shopping with him. She said to me that today is your grand father too. I was very happy to hear that. After shopping, I went back home. Margot had already went back home. She looked very happy. Her friend was in there. He is so pretty. That night, Jane made dinner. The dish is turkey. It is first time to watch real turkey. It was delicious. I had very good time the day.

175 words

0 件のコメント: