2008年10月8日水曜日

Sky Tower










August 5th
In the morning, I got on a bus and went to Sky Tower. We looked Auckland city in bus. There were many shops. We arrived Sky Tower. It is 328 m. We can bungee jumping there. However of course we didn't. One of my friend Nozomi, she doesn't like high building. She scared and screamed. I saw nice view. I could see nitec or Harbour Bridge. I took pictures with my friends. By way of parenthesis, Sky Tower is taller than Eiffel Tower and Sydney Tower. Elevator of Sly Tower can convey 225 passengers every 15 minites. The speed is 18 pkh. It takes about 40 minites to go up the top. We can see 360°.
In the evening, I took first class. I met 2 teachers. First is Yvonne. She told me calture of NZ. Second teacher is Michel. She is very cute. She told me new words of English.
At night, I ate dinner with Jane and Joney. We talked a lot. In NZ, people go to bed early! children to to bed more faster than 9. In Japan, I usually go to bed past 12. Unbeliebable! However, NZ is winter and my body tired used to so I'm sleeoy at 9.
207 words


0 件のコメント: