2008年10月8日水曜日

Shopping



August 6th

I usually get up at 7. I eat breakfast which is made by Jane or Jony. They made rice and scrambled eggs. It is little different from Japanese one. Because rice is made in Thailand. This morning, I went to St Lukes shopping mall. I walked around. I bought a coat. Because my teacher told me, paper is expensive in NZ, it is value. If you care about using paper, you have to buy.

After shopping, Haruno and I were very hungry. We looked for delicious food! We found sushi! We bought and ate it. It was expensive but it was delicious. I miss Japanese food.

After school, Ella asked me about animals in Japan. She had to study about another country. She chose Japan. I told her about animal. In NZ, there are no snakes because kiwi can't fly. People swept away all snakes. I told her, there are snakes in Japan! I will talk with her again.
161 words

0 件のコメント: