2008年10月27日月曜日

Rainbow

Our club are making planetarium with Tenkunnoshiro Raputa. Our club member divided into 4 groups. My group is objet d'art. We are making two rainbow, one robot, a castle and two mountains. It was long time to make and think for it. We don't have much time so we came to school on Sunday and made it. I was very tired to make it and instruct my club member on the make of rainbows. I had a very good time. Today, the rainbows and robot completed!!! My friend and I were very happy. This picture is rainbow and robot. Rainbow is made by cotton. We dyed 5 colors. We debate about figure of rainbow. It is difficult to make this arch. However, we debate many times. The robot has 3 yellow birds. My friends said that it looks nice. We proud of making these. I want to finish tomorrow!!!!!

151 words

0 件のコメント: