2008年7月18日金曜日

3333

I forgot to write about supecial day in my life!
On May 30 this year, I tried big big adventure!!! One day my clab member told us to go somewhere and play with! I glad to hear that and I said I want to go! However it is not good for me. The next day he told again. He told us to go to 3333 stair. I can't believe it. He didn't tell about such stern adventure. I don't like do exercise. My friends don't like too. I don't want to but I have to go to. I hope that the day will be rainy. However, the day is sun. It is beautiful day for going. I was very sad. My senior drive. I enjoyed driving with my friend. Before We arrived hell... We went up stair. I and my friends wanted to retire but my senior told us to fight! I don't want to go up any more. My senior is very kind they hold our bags and cherr up. I finally arrive top of the stair. We had went up 3333 stair. I don't want to go up any more in my life but it is goo d experience for me.






210 words

0 件のコメント: