2008年6月25日水曜日

WEI part 2

I. How you blog
I like to write blog posts. At first, I think that to write blog posts three times a week is difficult for me! I have no time to write so I always write mid night. However, recently, to write blog posts and read English book is interesting for me. I usually read English book on Friday. I always post about typing homework on Monday. I write blog posts on Tuesday mid night.

II. Good and bad points about blogging
I think that blogging have a lot of good points. We are accustomed to using computer. To write blog in English will benefit in the future. We can acquire the custom to write English everyday. The custom is very good. Bad point is to use a computer cause dry eyes. I am always absorbed in writing. It is dangerous for me so I will take rest.

III. Summary and advice to other students
I write about my club or my favorite animal. When I don't have any topic, I take picture and up road. I will writ about the picture. I want people to up road many picture and tell.

175 words

0 件のコメント: