2008年6月12日木曜日

Speaking class 1

I talked about disaster in my speaking class.
I have never lived through a major disaster. However, when I was a junior high school student, big typhoon hit Kumamoto. I couldn’t go out because we got the roof of bicycle shed blown off in the gale. Sometimes something hit our window I scared of it. I obeyed my parents. My house didn’t get damage. Next day, when I went to the school, the big tree fell over in the typhoon. We didn’t take a class and we have to clean our school!! By the way, when I was high school student, I studied oral communication which is taught by English teacher. She is from Canada. She always told us funny stories. One day, she told us her winter vacation. It wasn’t interesting and it made me surprised. She went to Indonesia in 2004. The big earthquake and tsunami occurred at Sumatora in Indonesia. She was in that day!! Fortunately, she didn’t involved but she told us the unaccustomed surroundings. I heard my friends story. I thought that natural disaster is very dangerous so I have to prepare.

192 words

0 件のコメント: