2008年6月20日金曜日

All about my keitai

I have a phone of au. Au has a lot of cute picture whichi can annexation. My phone’s color is white. I like white very much. Model of phone is the same as Mr. Minor. He has orange one when I was 1st grade student. I have used it for 2 years. When I was high school student, I really wanted a phone because most of my classmates already have phone. At first, my height school out a ban to having phone. After that, one incident happened that strange man approached a girl who go to my school! Our teacher lift the law. Most students bought and bring it. I really wanted again. In winter, I could pass the Eiken 2nd grade so my mother bought me a new phone for me. I was very happy! However, it can’t use abroad. This summer I will go to NZ so I will buy new one next week. I want to white one too. I’m looking forward to finding my new phone which can use camera and have TV and have good audio.

184 words

0 件のコメント: