2008年5月20日火曜日

My August plan

On August, I will go to NZ. I had never been to abroad so I'm looking forward to going there. When I was 9 years old, I wanted to take lesson. Because my friends take lessons. For example, swimming or piano or syuuji and so on. I wanted to something! One day, sales man came to my house and explained English conversation class. I was interested in it so I asked my father to join that class. My father accepted because I had never said my hope. I had been there for 3 years. I made a friend. She is same elementry school. We were not same class but we became good friends. I knew that English is very interesting subject. I wanted to enjoy using English. If I go there, I will talk with my host family a lot. I want to talk. I like to talk. It is difficult to continue the conversation but I will try. I will bering some picture. I will tell about Kumamoto and my family and friends and so on. If I won't hit a good word, I will do gesture. I will memorize words. I will do my best before departure.

☆201 words

0 件のコメント: